Welcome to the 2020 Energy Exchange
Thank you for attending this year’s Energy Exchange event—we are now Virtual!
This year Energy Exchange is Empowering Solutions through accredited training and “current conversations” with a variety of leadership panels made up of United States Government (USG) and industry experts. This training event will provide energy and water professionals with the tools and resources necessary to execute solution sets and best practices to enable a more efficient, resilient, and secure energy and water management infrastructure across the USG.
Once logged in using your Energy Exchange registration email, you will have access to the accredited training sessions, leadership panels, and other event venues that will enable you to meet your agency’s energy and water goals and objectives. Training will be offered across six different tracks in both live streaming and on-demand formats, ranging from resilience planning and facility optimization to project financing. Don’t miss out on the:
• Plenary Speakers and “Current Conversations”– Hear from USG leaders and industry experts on their priorities and insights on factors affecting energy and water management in today’s operating environment.
• Technology Pavilion Presentations – Find cutting-edge technology solutions via DOE collaborations with our National Labs and industry partners.
• FEMP Hub – Consult with FEMP staff about tools and resources available to meet your agency’s needs.
• Trade Show – Visit scores of exhibitors and see new ideas and proven technologies already working in the energy and water sectors.
• Empower Wall Demonstration – See a first of its kind, innovative, rapid technology development and demonstration component within the Technology Pavilion.
• FEDS Spotlight – Find out who is being recognized this year for their energy and water accomplishments.
Everything you need to optimize your agency’s energy and water systems, reduce cost, and support continuous mission operations is here at the Energy Exchange!